Ever called up a company and listened to really ironic on hold music? Like in that scene from the Simpsons when Homer loses baby Maggie and calls up the missing child hotline only to hear the song “Baby Come Back” while he is on hold.
Some other examples of possible funny on hold situations include:
- Fire Department: “Burning Down the House”
- Tow Truck: “I Would Walk 500 Miles”
- Hospice: “I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight”
- Weight Loss Centre: “I Like Big Butts”
- Funeral Home: “Knocking on Heaven’s Door”
- Insurance Company: “Waiting in Vain”
- Church: “Don’t Stop Believing”
- Medical Clinic: “Everybody Hurts”
- Adult Chat Line: “Making Whoopee”
Have you run into any of these type of situations? Media Messages is your number one choice for professional on hold messages and on hold music, so whether you want ironic or professional style, we can help your business get across the right message.